- Data Collection. ai.type Application collect’s statistical information, ensure proper operation, verify information, tailor the keyboard to your specific preferences and ensure information security. Please note that you may opt not to participate in the above data collection by uninstalling the Application or disabling the connection to the internet from the Application, thus disable any communication containing text being send out to the cloud, or disabling any possibility of internet communication of the device on your own sole decision; however, this may interfere with your use of the keyboard or its services.
- ai.type is required to do so as part of any legal proceedings conducted between you and our extension.
- ai.type is required to do so by court order.
- In case the activity of the Application is transferred to a third party, providing such party undertakes to protect your privacy in accordance with these terms.
- ai.type may also encrypt and/or aggregate your data with other users’ data in order to create statistics about the general use of the apps in your and your friends’ smart devices, which helps ai.type to develop new products and services. ai.type may also share this aggregated data with our business partners and third party advertisers.
- End User Content shall be under the sole responsibility of the End User and anyone on its behalf, and ai.type shall not have any responsibility and/or liability with respect to End User Content, including to any obscene, threatening, defamatory, fraudulent, infringing, harassing, or otherwise offensive material or content included in End User Content. Nevertheless, ai.type preserves the full right to remove such content without prior notice. In addition, by creating and submitting user generated content to the ai.type “Theme Market”, the user waves his right for claiming any type of ownership for such creation or parts of it.
- The End User represents and warrants to ai.type that: (a) the End User Content shall be original work of the End User in all respects; and (b) the End User Content and its use, as created by End User does not violate any copyright, proprietary and/or trade secret rights or any other rights of any third party.
- ai.type guarantees NOT to make any attempt to rebuild the text that was written by its customers or users, for anything but for the keyboard functionality.
- ai.type obligates to have the capability for users to Encrypt Application communication with its servers, in a binary code that cannot be reversed engineered easily, and expose user text. End User May or may not, turn on and off this ability, in their sole decision.
- Use of the Application is restricted to use by the specific licensing entity only, and only for your internal business or domestic purposes. You may not use the Application for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third parties or provide service bureau or other access or use of the Application to third parties.
- You may make one backup copy of the Application. You may use it only to reinstall the Application.
- You may uninstall the Application and install it on another device for your use. You can share this license between devices, as long they are in your possession to use.
- ai.type provides an Application-as-a-service technology which allows you to enhance your writing skills and formulating capabilities in plain text, by automatically providing proposals and corrections for the possible completions of your text (the “Auto Completion Feature”).
- The Auto Completion Feature relies on free text acquired with no copyrights involved. ai.type offers the Content to you as a recommendation to use only. The Content is derived from few resources, having different legal and commercial implications, as further detailed below:
- Proprietary Database – a proprietary Database and lexical database of ai.type, independently developed by ai.type (the “Proprietary Content”).
- Free text published in every available media with no copyrights limitations.
- End Users Content – You and other end users of the Application (the “End User(s)”) are invited to add any suggestion by adding any terms to your local database included in the Content (the “End User Content”).
(The End User Content and the database Content, as well as the translation tool shall be collectively referred to as: “Third Party Applications”).
- The Third Party Applications are generally not copyrighted by ai.type, and are under the responsibility of its respective creators.
The use of such Third Party Application may be subject to further use restrictions as may be attached to it, and by using the Third Party Application you agree to be bound by such additional restrictions.
- Proprietary Content –
Without derogating, the Proprietary Content and any other materials provided by ai.type are provided “AS IS” and ai.type makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, title, non-infringement thereof as further provided under Section 9 below.
ai.type hereby disclaims any and all liability to you or any third party related thereto.
- ai.type will not be held responsible for any misuse, or text written with the Application, or any malfunction that may have caused by using the Application, or any outcome of the Application, due to the use of the Application by the End user to the End user or to any Third Party involved.
- You may not, directly or indirectly, sub-license, assign, transfer, sell, rent, lend, lease or otherwise provide the Application (including without limitation any capacity) or any portion thereof, to any third party, and any attempt to do so is null and void.
- You may not reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or make any attempt to ascertain, derive or obtain the source code for the Application. You may not combine the Application with any other Application or product.
- Application shall not be used for any commercial purpose beyond the functionality driven by the Application. You will not use the Application to take any actions that (i) infringe on any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including those regarding export control); (iii) are defamatory, trade libelous, threatening, harassing, or obscene; or (iv) constitute unauthorized entry to any machine accessible via the network.
- You agree that the Application is proprietary and that all right, title and interest in and to the Application (except for with respect to the Third Party Applications as detailed in Section 1&5 above), including all associated intellectual property rights, are and shall at all times remain with ai.type and its third party licensors.
- The ai.type logo, Application name, manuals, documentation and other support materials are either patented, copyrighted, trademarked or owned by ai.type as trade secrets and/or proprietary information.
- All rights in the Third Party Applications, including all ownership rights are reserved and remain with such third parties. You agree that such third parties may enforce their rights against you directly in their own name. ai.type is not liable for your failure to comply with any applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations or any contracts, rules, policies or procedures applicable to your use of any Third Party Applications.